Please click here to view the bus routes for Anthony Paddon Elementary.
For the safety and well-being of students who travel on school buses, it is imperative that the following rules are adhered to by all students. Student discipline reports must be documented and forwarded to the school principal or vice principal and office when warranted.
1. Students must be on time – the bus cannot wait.
2. Students must never run to / from the school bus.
3. Students must never crawl under the school bus.
4. Students must always obey the driver.
5. The driver may assign seats to students.
6. Students must be polite.
7. Students must use appropriate language, no name calling, swearing or rude language is permitted.
8. Students are not permitted to eat or drink on the bus.
9. Fighting, pushing, throwing things, loud noises and other rough behavior will not be allowed.
10.Students must remain in seated until the bus comes to a complete stop.
11. Students must keep hands and head inside the bus at all times.
12. Students must not distract the driver.
13. If it is necessary for students to cross the road for a bus stop, the following should be followed: Wait on the side of the road until the bus stops, when the driver signals, cross 10 feet in front of the bus at that time. Always cross in front of the bus, NEVER CROSS BEHIND THE BUS.
14. Students must get off at their designated stops unless written permission from the school is provided to the driver.
15. Emergency exits are for emergency use only or by permission of the driver.